Registration for 2018 Spring Flag is opening soon! This is a 5 on 5, non-contact flag football league that runs through the VMFL & BCCFA from April to June. Each team is made up of 8-10 players and games are played over 6 weekends. Each weekend teams play four games jamboree style. Coaches will be responsible for setting up practice time.
2017 Spring Flag Schedule:
Week 1 – Sunday
Week 2 – Saturday
Week 3 – Saturday
Week 4 – Saturday
Week 6 – Saturday,
BCCFA Provincial Championships
Kelowna – Capital News Centre
U-10/U-12/U-14/U-16 – June 8th, 9th & 10
U-19 – tbd
League Game Play(Jamboree Style)
- 5 vs 5 on the field
- No kicking, blocking or contact
- 25 minute games. No timeouts. No halftime.
- Field is 25 yds wide by 50 yds long. 10 yd endzone where possible.
- All offensive series to start on team’s own 5 yd line.
- 3 downs to get to mid field, then 3 more downs to get a touchdown
- PATs: 1 pt from 5yd line, 2pts from 12 yd line
Divisions Spring Flag